REAL ESTATE TRANSACTIONS
Jacobson Law handles residential and commercial real estate transactions. We understand that not only can these transactions be legally complex, but they can also be an emotional experience. Jacobson Law will handle each transaction with the skill and care it deserves. We pride ourselves on being accessible to our clients and also to their real estate brokers and lenders. Our goal is to make the transaction as smooth and stress free as possible for all that are involved.
- Jacobson Law specializes in working with first time home buyers. At Jacobson Law we realize buying a house is one of the most important and biggest financial decisions an individual or family will make. Our approach will thoroughly explain the process and answer all questions. Further, the firm is very cognizant of each client's personal needs and concerns. When working with Jacobson Law you will always feel like you have the representation and support you need.
- While Jacobson Law takes great pride in working with first time home buyers, the firm will take equal care with sellers and sophisticated investors and developers.
- Jacobson Law also handles the drafting of residential and commercial leases.
- Jacobson Law will also handle any of your zoning or land use issues.
REAL ESTATE LITIGATION
Jacobson Law has an extensive background representing title companies, lenders and property owners in various litigation matters. The firm has a deep understanding of real estate transactions, which gives it an advantage when a real estate transaction has turned into a dispute. Jacobson Law through litigation or negotiation always seeks to achieve the optimal outcome for its clients.
The following is a sample of types of cases Jacobson Law handles:
- Real Estate Title Litigation;
- Title Insurance Coverage Litigation;
- Property Tax Appeals;
- Mortgage Priority Disputes;
- Landlord/Tenant Disputes;
- Residential and Commercial Foreclosures;
- Boundary Line Disputes; and
- Breach of Contract Actions.